Tendril is open 11am – 4pm, Wednesday – Sunday. Reservations are highly recommended. The last reservation is at 3:30pm. If you would like to visit on a Monday or Tuesday, please contact us in advance and we may be able to accommodate you.
- We offer two tasting flights, featuring Tendril and Child’s Play wines.
- We can host groups up to 8 people.
- Please call us if you are running more than 15 minutes late for your reservation.
- We welcome children and four-legged friends (on leashes.) Tastings are held at a working winery so close supervision is a must.
- We ask guests of all ages to remain in their respective seating areas, in accordance with health guidelines.
- Picnics on the lawn are allowed for club members.
- Tastings typically last 60-90 minutes. Due to limited space we kindly ask guests to keep their visits to no more than two hours.
- Any guest that does not feel well, has flu-like symptoms or shows signs of a fever, we ask that you please stay home.
- Guests are encouraged to wear masks when not tasting. Our staff will be wearing masks (with smiles underneath).
To reserve, please contact us at [email protected] or 503-858-4524 with your requested time/date and number of guests.
130 W. Monroe Street. (enter on N. Pine Street), Carlton OR 97111